My Top Gym/Workout Songs of 2013
Music is definitely a staple of my gym experience. I love to get in my own little zone, tune everything out and just concentrate on me, what I’m doing and the music.
I’ve put together a list of my top workout songs released in 2013. The playlist is available on Spotify (see below), or you can check out the songs via Youtube below as well. The playlist goes for one hour and one minute so it’s perfect for your next workout.
Less talk, more songs! Here they are, in no particular order…
- Supremacy – Muse
- Rat A Tat – Fall Out Boy feat. Courtney Love
- Professional Griefers – Deadmau5 feat. Gerard Way
- Under Control – Calvin Harris, Alesso, Hurts
- Stay The Night – Zedd feat. Hayley Williams
- It’s My Party – Jessie J
- Burn – Ellie Goulding
- Counting Stars – OneRepublic
- Clarity – Zedd feat. Foxes!
- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark – Fall Out Boy
- I Need Your Love – Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding
- Now – Paramore
- Anklebiters – Paramore
- Up In The Air – Thirty Seconds To Mars
- Come & Get It – Selena Gomez
- Radioactive – Imagine Dragons