Homemade Baked Beans Recipe (Slow Cooker)
Easiest recipe in the world! I cook this in the slow cooker so I can walk away and forget about it. It wouldn’t take long in a saucepan though.
- 1 can borlotti beans
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 250g smoked ham
- 1 brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (or fresh tomatoes)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Smoked paprika
If using dried beans, you’ll need to soak them overnight in water.
1. Brown onion and garlic in a pan.
2. Add all ingredients to slow cooker, including spices to taste.
3. Cook until celery is softened and flavours have infused.
4. Done 🙂